Privacy Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is GDPR, and what is SOC Prime doing to comply?
Our new policy is more user-friendly and addresses new data regulations. The most significant changes in the new policy are explained below:
- To make the policy easier to understand, we use clear, plain language.
- More control over your information. We make it easy for you to control the information you provide to us. Our policy explains how you can make choices about your information, and the measures we’ve put in place to keep your information secure.
- We will hold any processors that handle personal data, including our partners, to the same data management, security, and privacy practices and standards to which we hold ourselves.
3. Does SOC Prime process personal data?
4. Can I opt out of having my data collected or shared?
5. How does SOC Prime secure my data?
We have implemented organizational and technical safeguards to secure our users' data, in compliance with GDPR requirements. Our users' personal data is pseudonymized when stored, and further encrypted if it is being transferred. For more information on security, please see our Portal Terms and Conditions page.
6. Does SOC Prime use processors to further process customer data?
SOC Prime uses a range of third party Processors to assist it in providing the Services. A list of our Processors
|Entity Name||Processing Activities||Corporate Location|
|Amazon.com, Inc.||Cloud Service Provider||Washington, USA|
|Atlassian||Help desk request tracker tool||USA, Australia|
|Google Inc.||Cloud Service Provider||California, USA|
|MailChimp||A marketing automation service provided by the Rocket Science Group.||Atlanta, USA|
|tawk.to inc.||Live chat app||Las Vegas, USA|
|Pipedrive||Сustomer relationship management (CRM) tool||New York, USA|
|YouCanBookMe Limited||Online scheduling tool for customer bookings||England and Wales, United Kingdom|
SOC Prime shall provide an up-to-date list of the Subprocessors it has appointed upon written request from Customer.
7. Who can I contact with questions regarding GDPR?